But, don’t we prefer to receive information from a “trusted source”?
The Ohio Interfaith Power and Light Clearinghouse is designed to provide this “trusted source”!
The Clearinghouse is a collection of resources related to energy stewardship and the care for creation that have been:
- Used in Ohio; and
- Recommended by your neighbors.
We will share practices, resources and experiences in support of:
- Education, advocacy, and stewardship and that are
- Related to energy efficiency, renewable energy, conservation, and/or management of a “carbon footprint”.
These resources could be:
- Projects – Gardens, lighting, energy audits, insulation, recycling, etc.
- Congregations “stories” – what has been done?
- Books, DVD’s,
- Sermons, Liturgy, worship services.
- Stories, stories, stories….
We will be sharing these resources soon! Say tuned!
Are you looking for a unique volunteer opportunity? Consider helping us build the clearinghouse of resources! If you would like to volunteer by helping us identify the great resources that are being used here in Ohio, let us know! We’ll provide training and support! [click here to let us know your interest]