Energy Audit Program
Energy Optimizers, USA, in partnership with Ohio Interfaith Power & Light, is offering a comprehensive audit program to select Duke Energy customers in southern Ohio. Through 2017, Duke Energy Ohio customers can benefit from an Energy Audit Program supported by funds from the settlement of a class action lawsuit.
This program provides ASHRAE Level 2 energy auditing services completed by professional and certified energy, mechanical, and electrical engineers.
Take advantage of this special program to identify energy savings opportunities and financing solutions for your faith-based facility.
The Energy Audit program includes:
- Full building assessment
- Review of utility usage
- Identification of energy savings measures
- Project design and energy savings projections
- Review of energy savings opportunities; financial impact assessment; and financing options identified
- Turn-key project design management, installation, and commissioning
- Rebate and incentive acquisition
Customers will receive an invoice for the cost of the energy audit. If an energy savings project is initiated within 120 days, the entire cost of the energy audit will be waived. Take advantage of Duke Energy Ohio’s present lighting rebates.
For more information about this special Energy Audit program contact Sara Ward, Executive Director at [email protected]