When you join the OhIPL Covenant Congregations network you will receive:
- Energy Efficiency, Energy Conservation, and Renewable Energy Resources
- Consultation and support in your work in creation care and congregational green teams.
- Access to knowledgeable speakers and workshops (e.g. Local Food production; Green Teams; Energy Efficiency)
- Access to loans and grants to support energy audits and energy efficient improvements
- Access to Energy Stewards™, an online tracking system to help reduce energy use
- Information about public policies that fight climate change and the faith community’s response
- Discounts on environmentally-friendly products, resources and OhIPL events
- Climate Change Preach-In resources (February)
- Cool Congregations Challenge resources (October)
- Monthly E-Newsletter
- Acknowledgement and recognition for your creation care ministries on our website, Congregational Highlight blog, and E-News.
Click here to download the Covenant Congregation Form and mail to Ohio Interfaith Power & Light, c/o Ohio Council of Churches, 6161 Busch Blvd., Suite 100, Columbus, OH 43229